We open this month with a new topic about cooking. Cooking is an ideal way to boost self-worth and teach responsibility.
Through this topic we will learn:
- Different kinds of flavours and food.
- Cooking utensils in the kitchen.
- To use numbers around the kitchen measuring and weighting things correctly.
- Team work
- Songs
- Healthy habits.
- And have a lot of fun cooking.
You can find above our Padlet where we are sharing the activities related to it. Remember that you can participate in it. Team work makes the dream works!
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHello, Marina,
ResponderEliminarI really liked this post cooking. It is very dynamic, attractive and fun to work with our students. You can work on vocabulary, reading, listening and, above all, students learn almost without realizing it.
Thank you for this post. We enjoy cooking with our students.
Best regards,
Estefanía
Hello Marina,
ResponderEliminarI love this post. In my opinion it's an interesting idea to have an interactive activity where the families can participate. Cooking is a topic that is fun and attractive for them. Cooking is also a good way to learn English.
Regards,
Jazmín
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarAmparo Martínez López16 de mayo de 2017, 10:11
Hello Marina!
I am passionate about cooking at home :-). So, your post is really nice. I think through the handling, the student's learning is more effective. The passive learning doesn't have the same results and children usually like touching and mixing, so this topic is appropiate for preschool education.
I like specially the song, It has the perfect ingredients: movement, vocabulary and visual effects. Good job!
Thank you for sharing with us!
Amparo.
Hello, Marina!
ResponderEliminarI loved this post, I think it's really original and fun. I have made cooking recipes in the classroom with children from 2 to 3 years old and it is something that they love!
I think the idea of giving them a diploma at the end of the assignment is a very good idea!
Thank you very much for sharing this post with us!
Kind regards
Erica