domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017

How do you feel today?


Teach your children to identify how they feel is one of the most important thing for them to rule their life and to help their-selves in their day to day life.

We will learn how to name emotions, normalise them, develop strategies to manage what they are feeling...

I share with you a Emotional Bingo, I hope you like it. Click in the image.


3 comentarios:

  1. I really like this activity because feeling are very important and also to how do we feel. I think that this bingo is great to work with the kids and also to carry on during the course to increase their vocabulary and also to express their feelings.
    Thank 's for that activity!
    Maria.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Talking about feelings and emotions always costs a lot. As teachers we must teach our students to know themselves. To achieve this we make different games, reflections, etc. I really like this material that you share because it allows you to work the feelings and the emotions through the game.

    Kind regards,

    Estefanía

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you very much! I like this post and I think that I will use to practice the different feels and to simulate them

    ResponderEliminar